Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 39

Printed this little guy today


WHAT I DID

  • Finished the Bluebird Cafe posters– printed 400 in 2 hours! One of my favorites so far, pictures to come once I get approval and such
  • Printed for almost exactly the same length of time it took to listen to Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour #32 (The Moon) and the Essential Bob Wills


Inside the toolbox of a man they call Danner


WHAT I LEARNED
  • Every little thing can make a difference when it comes to how fast you can print– I inked way less during this color, so I printed faster, but I had workups every few inkings, so that slowed me down a little bit. 
  • Even something small, like moving your stack of paper closer to where it gets grabbed by the press can save a lot of time in the long run (especially with large quantities!)

No comments:

Post a Comment